Application for BTP Membership
Students at any point in their Ph.D. program wishing to participate in the BTP Program as members may complete the application for membership here.
- Completed Membership Application Form
- Official Transcripts: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Letter of support from UMass faculty advisor
- List of labs with whom you collaborate (internal and external)
- One-page summary of your research, emphasizing relevance to biotechnology and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Please note that this form is editable with Adobe Acrobat. Download and save to your computer to enable editing.
Please, submit your applications for 2017 fellowships electronically by June 24, along with supporting materials outlined above, to:
Prof. Barbara Osborne
General information about BTP traineeships is available here.